Friday, October 3, 2008

I GOT A NEW JOB!

Okay okay.. for everyone who doesn't already know, I got a new job! YIPEE for me! I got a job at American Crafts as an in-house scrapbooker and product designer! Man am I ever excited! I have been wanting to be in this position for a very very long time. I have been very patient to hear back about this job, let me tell ya! I had an interview with the "boss" 3 weeks ago! Now can I tell you how excited I am to get this job? I am not a very patient person, but I held out! I'll have to blog about my first day of work in 2 weeks!

2 comments:

jackie said...

Yeah! We're so excited for you and your new job! You are such a smart and talented girl....we love you! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Hi lindsey! It's been so fun to have you at work! You are so creative!