Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wish List

I have been racking up a few things that I want. I can't always get everything that I want so I will just have to stare at these images for awhile until I can have them.


I am currently in Photo 2 at school and carry my camera wherever I go. I still do not have a case for it. It has occurred to me multiple times that I need one. What a more stylin' way to carry a camera. It could also act as my purse. Man how I really want one of these. Just look how cute the inside is too!




Source: JoTotes


And of course, the lovely Polaroid itself. There's not much to say other than I am in love, but not in love with the price of film.

Source



Awhile back, my friend Mollie gave me this book called How to be an Explorer of the World by Keri Smith. I love how creative this lady is and her style. She has come out in the last year or so with these three books. I want all three and they happen to come in a box set! What a great way to show off your creativity!
Source

These are just a few things on my mind.

1 comments:

Laura said...

we need to talk polaroid!