Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sorry

Sorry I have not blogged for almost over a month. Sorry I have not paid attention to you. I'm still alive somehow. Life sure gets in the way. Fall break is almost here. That's one thing I need. I'm going to treat myself to a craft night with good friends, hopefully some pumpkin goods, and reading a Nicholas Sparks book. Yes you heard it. I am making time to read a book and I am glad to say that it helps me pause on the things that I have to do that stress me out. It feels good.

On a happy note: There is this blog that I have been following for awhile now and I can't get enough of how cute this little family is and what good they do. They are working on adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia, but they need our help. I think that if I can give them at least $10 to help bring this baby girl home, I have done good in the world. NOT only are they trying to raise money, they are giving away 5 different groups of bundles that are valued $300 and more! (I bet you can guess the one that I want to enter in) I hope you think about it, but remember the give-aways end Sunday night.

I put The Anderson Crew button in my side bar to their blog. ------>
I hope you'll check it out. Lot's of fun stuff she's giving away!

2 comments:

emily anderson said...

thank you so much for linking our blog up!
we appreciate your generosity!

Stephanie and Andrew said...

Hey Linds I am excited that you are going to read a book that you don't have to for school. You deserve it and need it. I love to see what you are up to! You'll have to put pictures up of your crafts if you do them!