Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1.11.11



It was a great excuse to have a party, not only because it was 1.11.11, but it was also my b-day. When does that ever happen? Pretty sure it happens once a year, but never will it be the same exact digit. Yeah I know November 11 will be the best ever, but I'm pretty sure 1.11.11 was the best day ever for me. Thanks to my family and friends for celebrating it with me. I didn't take as many photos as I hoped to. It was quite a busy day. To be honest with you, this was the only one I took. Darlene took a few so maybe I can try and still them from her.

3 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Happy belated birthday! Those drinks look fancy schmancy and delicious!! Miss your beautiful face :)

Mollie Photo said...

those are awesome! I want to drink one right now. you are the best lindsey, don't ever change! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Donna said...

Wish I could have had one of those drinks! The white ones, pina coloda for sure! My favorite! It was great to see you this past weekend. Hope you have a wonderful year for a wonderful daughter!