Monday, April 14, 2008

Clean Sweep!

Before (My roomies' room)


Before (My room)



I cleaned my room the first of this week everyone! AND do I mean CLEAN IT!!!! It is spick and span and it still is! I like having a clean room because it makes me feel a little less stressed and I have a better attitude. Kind of like "cleanliness is next to Godliness." My roommate Holly and I decided to have a race on who can clean their room the fastest. She won, but you can't really tell because of her roommate that is a mess! Holly's bed is the one on the left and Stephanie's is on the right. It took me 45 minutes to get mine all cleaned!: vacuum, put clothes away, dusted, cleaned desk off, made bed, etc. What an accomplishment I conquered.


AFTER!



After! (P.S. Check out how happy that balloon is over on the right side) :)

0 comments: