Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well, here it is folks, my first blogger award, I would like to thank everyone who made this possible!


This Prestigious award was given to me by my best friend Chris Clark. His blog is awesome and I am so grateful to have such an amazing friend like Chris in my life. It made my day to know that he chose me!

So, there are rules to this award.
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

Well there are a lot of people out there who deserve this award that I know. I do not have any certain order as well. I would say Chris again, but he already received this award.

I would have to say my sister Jackie Sealy! Congratulations! You just received your first blogger award! Jackie is one of my very best friends and I am glad she keeps her blog updated so I can see her cute little family.

I would have to say my other sister, Kendra Hansen too! She's very important in my life as well. I don't know what I would do if she didn't live close to me here in Orem. I have so much fun with her! Congrats! I love the fun stuff you do with your blog when you get on that is! :)

Next, I pick Amber Parry. Every time she puts up new things of her cute little kids, it makes me miss last summer so much! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your kids' life last summer. What a fun job that was! I love the videos she has as well! THEY ARE TOO CUTE! Congrats for having such a cute blog. :)

0 comments: