Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Ratings

These were just a few pictures that were taken before the movie.

These pictures were taken outside the theatre while we were waiting in line to go see it.
My roommates wanted to buy t-shirts and wear them to the show, but I thought I would design some and have them made from a good friend for a lot cheaper! They thought that was a great idea. Not only was it cheaper, but they were customized! :) Side note: 01 not only stands for Edward, it also stands for apartment #1. We thought that was pretty clever.


I know it has taken me forever to post this, but I have been super super busy. Twilight was awesome everyone! I just thought I would tell you that I really did enjoy it and I hope that you will like it as much as I did. The movie went so fast it felt like since it followed the book very well! For those of you who have not read the book, I recommend that you read the book before you go so you don't think we, as readers, are lame. You will also enjoy the movie a lot more, hopefully. I have heard a lot that like it and a lot that don't care for it. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

1 comments:

Kayla said...

I loved it Lindsey!!! And could I get jackie's email address, so I can visit her blog again!....thanks