Monday, December 1, 2008

Inspiration for Creativity

At work, while we are designing, sometimes we need to take a break from what we are doing and find inspiration. I really enjoy looking around the web at blogs and websites for inspiration from others. If only I could do crafty things and scrapbook all day long--I would be in heaven! I cannot believe how many creative people there are out in the world. If you would like to see the inspiration I have found and want to add a little creative spunk into your life , I will be making a new link set on the side of blogs and websites that inspire me that could help you as well. I am going to put a little twist into my blog in the near future. There are great ideas for things to do for the holidays. What a fun way to spruce up the holidays I would have to say. I hope these places will inspire you as much as they have inspired me. Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this idea! PLEASE I would appreciate it. AND do you have any thing/place that inspires you? I would love to know!

0 comments: