Monday, June 29, 2009

Balloon photoshoot: Take 2

Remember when I took a photoshoot with my friend Shaylin? Well, my other friend and co-worker Paige wanted to do the same thing and I said I would be more than happy to do it. Paige got her little sister Allie and her friend Bianca to be the models. This was way fun! Especially to have two people in the picture together. I was experimenting by using different actions to see which ones I really liked. I still can't decide. By the way, these are out of order. Enjoy!




We saw this random shopping cart at the park where we were. Not even close to a grocery store. This one with the two of them in the shopping cart will probably have to be my favorite one of the whole bunch and Paige took it! Good job paige!









And of course we had to do a few jumping pictures!

Love,
-L

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

CUTE LINDS!! I love these pics!!

jackie said...

Love the balloon pics! I want the ones of Kenna on her bike and I love the video! She's got quite the dance moves, doesn't she? We had such a fun weekend with you and we are excited to see you in a few days!!!!

Selena and Russ!! said...

these are so so fun! can we go on a balloon shoot!?!?!