Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I get to...

... Fly to Arizona in a few hours and be with this cute girl for the next 5 days....



(picture by Selena) sorry Selena! I loved this picture of Mollie so much that I had to use it. :)

She makes me so happy and we have so much fun together! We are also going to our friends Ryan & Bri's wedding this weekend as well. I'm so excited to see my Arizona friends who decided to move back to Arizona. I MAY keep you updated, but I might not... so probably not. Because I am going to have so much fun I won't have time to blog. :)

Love,
-L

3 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

HAVE FUN ON YOUR CHRIP! MISS YOU AT WORK!

Donna said...

Have fun with Mollie! You are very adventureous so I am sure you will find something fun to do!

Selena and Russ!! said...

that is ok i'll forgive you. wasn't az amazing!?!?!