Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Friday!

Hello fellow bloggers! Today is Friday, which means it's a weekend. Not only on top of that, but it's a 3 day weekend! Yay for Labor days! I am happy to say that my apartment and life is coming together slowly but surely. This weekend is going to be great! Meet new people, socialize, hopefully finish up the last bits of my apartment and on to bigger and better things in life!

Here is me at work being all happy that it's Friday!

Courtney trying to be as cool as Alisha with the bangs. :)

And Alisha showing off her so-called bangs.
Good thing I work with some of the best people ever! Work seems to be filled with "inspiration" such as Courtney and Alisha everyday. Happy weekend everyone!

-L

...now the fun really begins!

2 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Hey - no having fun without me!!!!

M. McCune said...

I miss you guys!