Friday, December 3, 2010

Bijou Market

First off today is my amazing mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! I was lucky to go to dinner with her and most of the family last night.

Second of all: Bijou Market happened a couple weekends ago. If you didn't go, you sure missed out. I got the girls together to head down to have some fun. Just what I needed. Ann-Marie was smart enough to pull out her Flip video camera and show you a good time just in case you forgot to go. :) I had all intentions on making a video, but Ann-Marie beat me to it. It's totally worth sharing (thanks Ann-Marie). Oh and don't mind me in the video. It's just me being me.

Bijou Market - November 2010 from Ann-Marie Morris on Vimeo.

You have another chance of going to something like this this weekend! It's called the Beehive Bazaar. Have you heard of it? If not, go check it out. Let me know if you want to go with me tonight.

0 comments: