Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl

I'm not much into the whole football scene, but after watching a few games this past season I think I have come to enjoy it a little more. Maybe it's a social thing, I don't know. My friend Darryl invited me over for the Super Bowl and a BBQ. Since I know he can make some mean hamburgers, I couldn't say no. Wondering what that white oozing stuff is coming out of those burgers? You guessed right, stuffed with cream cheese and Jalepenos.


Excited, anxious, nervous, or scared? I didn't know how I should feel about what was about to happen.
Sad to say I could not finish that burger. I had about a quarter of it left. Should I or shouldn't I be proud of eating that much? 'Twas good and was definitely the highlight of the Super Bowl. Oh and I did root for the Packers from the beginning because my sister told me to. :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Wait to go! The burgers looked yummy! It's nice to have the guys cook for a change!

Selena and Russ!! said...

that looks so goooood! that is like man vs food big!