Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Graduation 5/25/07




Graduation was so cool! I just cannot believe it is over! I DID IT! It was a really neat experience and just knowing now that I have my whole life ahead of me- it has just begun! I don't know if I should feel bad that I didn't cry, but I know for a fact I will cry when it is time to move out of the house. That is the big change that will for sure hit me. It hasn't come to a realization yet that I have graduated because I left straight for Hawaii after graduation. I guess it will when I hit reality. I will hold on to those memories forever and cherish them!

1 comments:

Kendra said...

Linds, I am so darn proud of you! Congrats on making it all the way through high school. You're right, you've got your whole life ahead of you and I know that you will accomplish amazing things. High School was only a small portion of your life and I know that you'll have some really fun experiences and good times ahead in college! p.s. What cute sisters you have!!!