Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm going to make today a good day...

Even though it started off crappy. Let me tell you how it all started. I was too tired last night to pack for a weekend trip home so I thought I would put it off til this morning where I would be waking up quite early. All my pants were still wet since I don't like to dry them in the dryer. Which means I had to look extra hard this morning for something to wear. I ended up packing wet clothes -they're actually laying out in my car soaking in the heat of the car. Since I live further away from work now, I have quite a few lights that I have to go through to get there. At LEAST 8! Every single one of the lights I hit red. UGH if that doesn't make me all mad, then I don't know what does. I know it's not that my morning is not that big of a deal, but starting it off with stupid little things like this annoy me.
So here I am, going to try and make the best out of today and forget what happened this morning. At least it's sunny out and warm, right?!


Here is a little sneak peak of something I found from someone's blog that will look similar to what one of my walls will look like. I'm trying to find something cool where I can hang little things like this and invites, coupons, or what not so they are not just in a pile of stuff and I'll forget about it. Good idea?
I hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you! Don't forget to wish your Mom a happy Mother's Day!

-L

3 comments:

Donna said...

Sorry about your bad day! I am looking forward to you coming home for Mother's Day and really cute idea, especially for an apartment with limited space!

Ryan and Kaeli said...

I love that idea! I may steal it for the summer! Our apartment is so bare out here! Ryan told me not to bother with decor out here...understandable but I cant feel naked all summer! ;) Have a better day hun!

Costley Images said...

miss positive!! thats what i love about you. :)