Tuesday, February 2, 2010

21

21 is a big year I would have to say. I thought instead of doing a list of things I want to do when I'm 21 I would tell you a little bit about who I am as I turn another year older.

I like to do these things most:
-do anything that's outside (in the summer that is)
-be with friends
-make things (ex. food and crafts)
-be with family
-shopping for anything that's cool

and these things the least:
-dishes
-homework

I wish I had these things less often:
-zits
-candy/sweets
-bad outfit award

and these things more:
-cute outfit award
-walks
-running
-write meaningful letters to loved ones

I see myself as:

-impatient
-uptight
-laughable a lot of the time
-goofy

How my mom sees me:

-creative
-bubbly
-spritual

How my dad sees me:
-spontaneous
-crafty
-intuitive

Things that I am looking forward to the most this year:

-SUMMER no question about that.
-My best friend's wedding
-My best friend who gets off his mission the end of July (yes I can have more than one best friend)
-getting to know myself with each day.
-Working on the development of the Three Sisters business with my sisters and my mom of course.

What about you? What are you most looking forward to this year?

-L


0 comments: