Friday, May 14, 2010

5.14.10

So I'm pretty sure I will never get to putting up pictures of my friend's wedding. Her photographer, Megan, is amazing! I think she summed the whole wedding up pretty well. So go here. Also, if you go a few posts earlier, she has some bridals and part 1 of the wedding. Megan is pretty much amazing.

Second off, I am excited to say that I get to spend all next week with my 2 sisters and my mom. I feel as if we have all been separated for a very long time now, but then again it feels as if it was yesterday when we were all together. Good thing for phones and skype for us to stay in touch. I'm excited for warmth, sunshine, beach, a good book, and family. How much better can it get? I am also really excited to take a lot of pictures of my nephew and nieces as well as my mom and sisters. I'm excited to capture these memories and have them forever.

See ya around!

-L

P.S. I'm hoping to make a goal to post at least once a week when I get back from vacation. There's a lot that I want to do. :)

1 comments:

jackie said...

A book??? I think you're going to be too busy playing with your neices and nephew:) Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!! We're going to have a blast!