Thursday, June 9, 2011

DIY: Kid's Journal

Check it out. After 10 days I decided I should blog again. I actually have been wanting to for the past few nights but have been super busy with things. Things such as apartment hunting and designing a CD cover for a client that is releasing his music in July.
Okay onto the kid's journal. I've been wanting to make something and I was looking on Liz's blog and saw this cute DIY art kit she made for her little girl for their trip. My little 4 year old niece is smart and knows already that traveling is no fun so what a better idea than to make her a mini journal/scrapbook she could make on her drive back home from visiting Grandma!


I did a lot of the same things as Liz. This is what is in my kit that I made for her:
1. Crayons
2. Journaling cards and tags from American Crafts.
3. Photos of her and me together.
4. Mixtape also known as washi tape.
5. This to That glue runner.
6. Stickers
7. AC Cardstock
8. Coloring pages from Crayola (they're free)
9. Patterned paper from Pebbles and American Crafts

I'm not sure how well it helped time go by on her trip home. Maybe her mom will tell me after reading this. :) It was super fast and easy to make! If I can do it, you can definitely do it.

0 comments: