Friday, September 7, 2007

Service Committee

Friday night I went with my roommate to a leadership BBQ for institute which also had some fun activities! I had such a blast. I didn't know it was for the committee members who have signed up to be on all these different committees that are part of institute. I never knew there were so many different types of committees that you could be on. I am so glad my roommate, Stephanie reminded me about it.

I decided to join the service committee. I am so excited to be part of a group that can make me feel like I have accomplished something so worth-while. Doing service for others is something that I do to help relieve stress. It helps me to not thing about myself for a while and help others out who are more in need than me. OR help beautify the community in ways that make others happy beside myself. I can't wait to hear what the first project will be!

0 comments: