Friday, September 7, 2007

Photography

I haven't blogged for a while so I thought I should put an update on myself. I am taking this amazing class! I don't think I have ever taken a class where I wanted to learn; maybe because I know that I can do something MORE with it. PHOTOGRAPHY! I could not believe how much work you have to put into a picture. I am so glad I am taking this class so I can "Pretend" I am a professional.





This is the EXACT camera I am using for my class. Pretty old school ey? But I love it! It's the only way to go! My parents are letting me borrow it from them. Hopefully one day I will be able to afford my own camera so I can take even more cool pictures. Check out all the gadgets on this camera! It doesn't look like it from this view, but let me tell ya! There is a lot to this camera that I had no idea. Every little part counts to produce a great picture. You have to have the shutter speed, certain amount of light into each picture and focus to make the picture like great!

Our first project that we will be doing has to do with one object that is bigger than a can of soup and smaller than the size of a poster board. I haven't decided on what to shoot for my object. So if any of you have any ideas just let me know with a comment! I will need to know before next Thursday (13th). I can't wait to do it! ... hopefully it will make more sense when I am more into it. Wish me good luck!

0 comments: