Saturday, January 16, 2010

20 when 20

I kind of forgot about this list I made to do when I am 20. I was quite nervous to look at it to see if I even did most the things. I surprised myself and actually did more than I thought I did. So here it is.

1. Laugh a lot. I don't think I go a day without doing this.
2. Take a chance even if it doesn't come out successful. yes and it felt good.
3. Go on a trip out of state with friends. Did it! California



4. Feel more confident about myself. Still needs some work.
5. Eat healthier. Doing pretty good with this one since the beginning of this year. Does that count?
6. Make the best out of any bad situation. I think I'm pretty good at doing that at the most part.
7. Make some new friends, but keep the old too of course! a definite yes!
8. Take the time and read a few books. I figured out that I can't hold still long enough to read anymore.
9. Create for myself. YES
10. Turn more cants into cans. so so
11. Turn dreams into reality known as plans. I'm feeling this one.
12. Love and appreciate school. I tell this to myself EVERYDAY. AND it changes everyday too.
13. Learn a new hobby. Yes and LOVE it! -Book Binding is my new hobby!



14. Remind all the people I love how much I appreciate them in my life. Every time I do this one it sure makes me feel good inside.
15. Spend more time outdoors and enjoy it! For sure did this one as much as possible.
16. Help someone in need. Did it.
17. Remember "that Moment" and cherish it. I have some and I do cherish them every day.
18. Do something exotic, still trying to figure out what that might be. (my hair?) I forgot I wrote this one and I did do it. see?



19. RELAX and take time for myself and forget the world for a bit. Relax? What does that mean? I guess I did this over Christmas break.
20. Write thank you notes. Need to always be better at this one.

What do you have on your list of things that you want to do? I would love to hear about them!

-L

1 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

You had a GREAT year Lindsey! Way to be, accomplishing so many goals. I LOVE your new dark hair, though you look hot as a blonde too :) I'm sooo glad you've taken a liking to bookbinding! Please do a post featuring all your creations!!