Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chocolate anyone?



I know I will want chocolate! It does not even matter if it's Valentine's weekend or not. If you want to have a little getaway just for the weekend, head to Bear Lake, UT and visit the chocolate festival. You can even drive up for the day. It will be totally worth it. There is more than just chocolate; there are going to be handmade things from so many talented people! I know some of the things that they will be selling, but that will be for another post. I will have sneak peaks to share with you soon so I hope you are getting excited! I am lucky to say that I will have the privilege to sell some of my handmade goodies too. If you have never been to Bear Lake in the winter, I think you should test it out because it is gorgeous in the winter as it is in the summer. I hope to see you there and make sure you say hi.

-L

0 comments: