Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not much of a happy post

More like how I feel at the moment. I feel like I kind of need to vent to the blogging world. I don't really know where I am going with this post, so bear with me. This is how I feel right now:


via

At times I get down and discouraged while other times I feel as if am on cloud 9. We all need to have our down times because if we didn't, we wouldn't appreciate the good times as much. I just have to remind myself that everything will work out the way that it is suppose to. One thing that I have learned is to have patience. No, I have still not mastered the patience thing, but I am working on it. I want to end on one more note:

via

Thanks for all of you for being there for me and being my friend! (you know who you are)
The end
-L

1 comments:

Donna said...

Lindsey:
WE LOVE YOU!!! I know we all have down days but keep your head up! You are the one that keeps all of us motivated and encouraged to do better. WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU!!!